- Saffron Weight : 2 gram , 100% Pure Natural Untouched I ISO 3632 Category 1 Tested & Certified
- FOOD INGREDIENT - Saffron (Kesar) is one of the most expensive spices in the world, it's worth the investment for the incredible notes it imparts in sweet and savoury saffron recipes like 1. Excellent Taste Colour Aroma in Mithai For Example - Kheer / Ras-Malai / Kesar-Pista-Badam Milk etc. 2. For Aroma in Biryani 3. For Saffron Tea or Saffron Milk
- HEALTH BENEFITS - 1. Increases Immunity & Strength 2. Promotes learning and memory retention 3. Fights against Depression and Anxiety 4. Weight Loss and Diet Control
- SKIN BENEFITS - 1. Acts as a Natural Anti-Oxidant 2. Improves Face Texture 3. Treatment of Acne and Blemishes 4. For Radiant and Glowing Skin 5. For Skin Lightening
- DIRECTIONS FOR USE - We Suggest you to Soak the Crushed Saffron in 20 ml of hot water, milk or wine for at least 30 minutes; The saffron threads will transmit their taste, aroma, and colour to this solution, which can then be used to add the desired flavor in your saffron based dishes. One can also leave this mixture for the whole night to create a potent infusion Saffron threads can also be crushed into a fine powder which can be used to prepare paella, bouillabaisse, risotto etc
Kashmiri Saffron (Kesar) 2GM
₹1,000.00 Regular Price
To use this product more then year please keep away from moisture.